Please print out, complete and bring the following forms to your initial visit:
Patient Information Brochures about preparing for your initial visit as well as our office policies:
The purpose of your first visit will be to obtain extensive medical information concerning your problem. The first visit will include a detailed medical history and physical examination. Allergy skin testing may be indicated.
- If skin testing is indicated, the initial appointment may take up to 3 hrs.
- In case skin testing is indicated, no antihistamines, cough or cold medications or over-the-counter sleeping pills should be taken for 5 days prior to your initial appointment.
- Do not stop asthma medications or any other medications except those containing antihistamines!
- If possible, it is best for a spouse, parent or legal guardian to be present at this appointment so that they can fully understand what is necessary for an appropriate treatment program.
The staff of Allergy and Asthma Center is committed to providing you with swift, courteous service and will be happy to answer any general questions you may have.
If you do not have insurance coverage and would like to make financial arrangements for payment, please contact us and we will assist you.
Allergy and Asthma Center participates with most major insurance carriers including, but not limited to:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Cigna/Great West
- United Healthcare/Pacificare
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
We also participate with the majority of other insurance companies not listed here.If you do not see your insurance company listed and have questions regarding our participation with your insurance company, please contact Monument Medical Consultants for assistance.